Dentists and Hygienists
We offer a number of exciting opportunities at all stages of your career. Whether you are still considering your options at dental school, entering your first postgraduate position, or are already an experienced practitioner, we would like to hear from you.
Each of our practices benefits from a number of clinicians of varying age, experience and skill-set. Within each practice will be a lead dentist who takes responsibility for daily clinical operations.
Each area or cluster of practices benefits from the support of a Clinical Mentor. The Clinical Mentors will work closely with dentists and the local Practice Manager to ensure clinical integrity. Clinical Mentors will also advise on matters such as quality assurance, clinical audits and peer reviews.
Why choose Denticare?
Foreign dentists and hygienists
- A comprehensive clinical induction programme
- Support from highly experienced Clinical Mentors, allowing us to provide coaching, mentoring and training programmes tailored to your needs
- Support with your CPD portfolio
- Well equipped practices and a rolling refurbishment programme
- Best practice clinical governance framework
- Opportunities to move internally to other geographic areas
We welcome applications from dentists and hygienists from outside the UK. For those dentists who did not qualify in the UK, the minimum criteria for joining Denticare is as follows:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Level 6 or equivalent
- International Qualifying Examination (IQE) for dentists who are not from the European Economic Area
- Registration with the General Dental Council
- 2-3 years post-qualification experience
All overseas recruits will undertake a comprehensive induction process tailored to their needs. You will also be allocated to a Clinical Mentor who will provide support and advice in all aspects of the UK dental industry, including the latest techniques and requirements.
We will also assist you in relocating to the UK and integrating you into your local community by helping you to establish a bank account, organising accommodation for you (and your family) and giving you information about the local amenities, including schools, shops and restaurants.
To find out more please please look at the current open positions here
or email firstname.lastname@example.org